Swoosh.

At 19, I got my heart broken. At 20, I threw my whole closet away. At 21, I launched myself into the public eye and officially declared myself an internet personality and a "fashion blogger". At 22, here I stand.  I aim to inspire women of all ages to not only follow your dreams but to look great doing it.  I want to set a good example and give great ideas, but that doesn't mean I don't still get ideas from other women! I once saw a woman wearing a suit with sneakers and was floored at how amazing she made it look.  Ever since, I have been searching for a great pair of sneakers, converse or not, that I can dress up with certain looks and I found them.  

These gorgeous Nikes have a dainty white sole and a metallic silver swoosh. I paired mine with all black and fell in love with the way it looked. I know it may not seem like rocket science to put on a black tank with black pants, scarf, and a blazer but it looks like a million bucks.  You give people a pop of unexpected with sneakers instead of flats and you're bound to get noticed for all the right reasons.










styling inspired by HRH collection
If you're not afraid to loose a couple inches and swap out the heels for sneakers one day, then I encourage you to start your hunt today and keep your eyes peeled whenever you hit the mall or shoe stores. Styling sneakers can give you the perfect amount of comfort while still looking 100% fashionable.

Stay Stylish 
XoXo
-Viktoria
photos courtesy of Jay L. Photography