A Little Bird Told Me....

Have you ever fallen in love with something so much that the thought of not owning it gave you a panic attack? Yeah, well that's what happened with this damn bag.  I saw it through the People's Style Watch section of the JCPenney website and knew that I absolutely had to own it. 

This adorable little cobalt blue backpack looks way more expensive than they sell it for and is definitely a conversation starter, literally. The first day I wore it out in public I had about 4 or 5 women stop me and ask me if it was designer.  HA.....DESIGNER!!!! If you play your cards right you can use virtually any discount/coupon or promotional code towards your purchase and pick one up for yourself! With 2 removable straps you can either carry it like a purse of wear it like a backpack. I paired mine with a very blue outfit featuring a Joe Fresh bird sweater that I can't get enough of.  I've been loving pairing my winter sweaters with my new boyfriend jeans that shockingly don't look horrible on me. I've been avoiding these boyfriend style jeans, thinking it was more figure flattering towards women with less curves, but I've grown very fond of them and love wearing them like this.  








Jeans: JCPenney / Sweater: Joe Fresh / Pumps: Nine West / Backpack: JCPenney
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria

Shop the Look: