NEW BABY! Oh yeah, and some Holiday Outfit Ideas

You will never guess where I am right now ladies...I am in the hospital! In the room with my sister as we get ready to welcome my niece into the world, yes....I'm in the hospital! Please forgive the quickness and inevitable typos that I know will have.  Let's get started.

Today I'll be showing you 3 potential holiday looks!

This first look is great if you are in a warmer climate and merely need a couple light layers.  A deep colored lace dress, layered with a denim jacket is the perfect combination of dressing up and then"casual-ing" the outfit back down.  This beautiful denim jacket with faux leather sleeves was a great JCPenney find (yet again) that I looked over for months, and when I finally caved I did not regret it one bit.  It pairs perfectly with any outfit that I might don a traditional denim jacket with.  For a pop of metallic and the perfect holiday shoe, I opted for silver flats and then topped the whole look off with silver hoops.



Hoops: Vera Wang / Scarf: Mall Kiosk / Denim Jacket: JCP / Dress: Target / Flats: Cosmopolitan for JCP

For a super fun, Christmas appropriate look you can layer leopard print and kelly green.  Green and red are the unspoken official colors of Christmas but pairing them together might be a little too festive for some peoples taste, so you can go this route and pick your favorite of the two then center your look around it.  I chose this super cute scarf and added my cognac brown jacket and booties to my bright green skinnies.  These cute little bow earrings are great for the holidays and might make a great stocking stuffer for the girl fashionista in your family.


This last look is a dressy option for all you women who enjoy a great twist on business appropriate attire.  I love the unexpected combination of red and turquoise.  This gorgeous statement necklace really pops against the bold stripes of this top.  I added a black blazer to crisp up the look and really polish it off, and nude pumps to keep the focus on the outfit. 




Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria