The Statement Coat

Well, since it happens to be an arctic freeze outside lately in Ohio it's been really hard to tolerate putting on anything remotely attractive, let alone stand outside for more than 10 seconds at a time to shoot outfit photos, blogging and fashion have gone straight out the window. So here it is, the END of January and I'm finally getting around to posting another article. Fail. Anyways, today we are talking about statement coats.  

Since you really should be layering it on until you look like a marshmallow in these frigid winter days, the best suggestion I can make is to find yourself a fantastic statement coat.  That way, your attention grabbing piece also keeps you warm.  I had seen a very similar coat to the one below on one of my favorite bloggers years ago and found my own at Forever21 last winter on super clearance....holla! It's been sitting in my closet ever since, and it's finally bone chilling cold enough to throw on. With a little "Pin-spiration" I paired mine with black skinnies, black booties, and a denim button up!





Thanks for your patience my lovelies! Stay Stylish!
XoXo
-Viktoria

*All photos courtesy of Jay L. Photography*