OOTD for the Bethenny Frankel Show

Yes, that's right my lovelies, I was in the audience for the Bethenny Frankel show :) I love Bethenny and have always looked up to everything she has achieved. As a woman, it's nice to see a success story from someone who is outspoken, loud, fashionable, and fun. A lot of successful business women you picture as being stereotypically corporate, but she has done it all with a cocktail in her hand and in fabulous heels.  The show advised everyone in the audience to wear solid colors only (which was seriously way too much of a challenge for me) so here is what I decided on! 

I love denim/chambray with green and I love green with leopard so I combined it all and topped it off with my leopard Steve Madden loafers. 




Blazer & Necklace: The Limited / Chambray: Old Navy / Skinnies: JCPenney / Loafers: Steve Madden

Thanks for stopping by today!
Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria