Pinspired: Blogger Edition- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook

 This...is Wendy.  One of the most poised, well spoken, elegant and classy fashion bloggers I follow.  All of her looks are unique and gorgeous.  She wears the designers I can only dream of affording one day, but I still stop by her blog on the weekly to see what she's up to.  Today, I wanted to use one of her looks and bring it down to a more everyday wearable level using some of my favorite low end and budget friendly stores.  By taking her long skirt and long sleeve blouse down to a short full skirt and crop top, I did just that.  Instead of a multi colored bib necklace like the one she has on however, I simply layered two necklaces of mine on top one another for a similar multicolored aspect.  After topping the whole look off with basic patent leather pumps I was ready to hit the town.  A look like this is particularly great for a Girl's Night Out if you have a chance.  Depending on where you live and where you're going, you can toss this on for date night with your special someone, underneath your favorite jacket.  

Skirt: Express / Crop Top: H&M / Pumps: Ivanka Trump / Necklaces: Ebay & Gifted from Arizona 
   Stay Stylish
   XoXO
-Viktoria