OOTD- A Coral Coral Necklace

I'm at it again!! mixing tough with feminine in this moto vest and maxi dress combo.   An outfit like this not only screams my personality but is comfortable as heck, it seriously feels like I'm wearing a blanket.  That's also the reason I always travel in a maxi dress, it's a two in one deal....outfit-check, blanket for the plane-check.   Anywayssss, a vest and maxi combo has been one of my go-to spring looks so I figured I'd share this specific look with you today.

If you want to try the maxi/vest combo, I highly suggest adding fun pops of your personality in your accessories.  This necklace that I got is my newest obsession, and I can't get enough of it.  I love coral pops in the spring, and this is a coral colored, sea coral masterpiece that I snagged from Macy's for.....wait for it.....$18. (Unfortunately I can't find the link for you all online, sorry). Aside from that I just added simple silver hoops and silver Birkenstock inspired sandals to tie the whole outfit together. 

Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria