OOTD- Animal Print Tie Die

Have you ever seen a print and thought "Ooooooo!.....wait.....oh....do I like that?" Well, that's kinda how I felt about this dress. I thought it was tie dye (which it is) but then it started to look like zebra print and I started to get really confused as to whether I liked it or not.  So I tried it on and I decided I had to take it home and style it with some different things, see if my wardrobe accepted it with open arms and if it would look the way I had it envisioned in my head, and boy was my vision right!  

Certain looks just pop into my head when I'm in the fitting rooms, and this was one of them.  The terry cloth lined dress, with my tough moto vest and strappy black sandals.  I wanted to share this look with you all simply because it screams me and my personal style.  I find myself gravitating more towards the edgier/rocker style of clothing and outfits on a day to day basis. During the later summer months and early fall days my go to boot is the Steve Madden studded combat boot.  With a look like this, my true personality shines through and I feel like a million bucks......that's the only real reason I wanted to share it with you all. 





Dress: Target / Moto Vest: Nordstrom Rack / Sandals: Jessica Simpson / Hoops: Target

Stay Stylish
XoXO
-Viktoria