3 Ways to Style an American Flag for the 4th of July

Independence Day is right around the corner so you know what that means?! Time to break out the red, white, and blue and take full advantage of the Holiday where you can be as patriotic as possible.  Although some people keep their American pride on the down low by simply rocking the colors, I like to go all out and actually wear my favorite flag apparel and accessories, depending on what I'm doing to celebrate.  Today, Ill be showing you all 3 different ways to rock an American Flag for the 4th this year.  

For this first look, I took my Vegas find, an American Flag men's tank top and created a "summer suit" by pairing my classic white Levi's shorts with my white vest, adding a pop of color on my feet by finishing it all off with chunky red heels.  




Tank: Urban Outfitters Las Vegas / Shorts: JCPenney / Vest & Pumps: Target
Now if you want something a little more casual, you make like the idea of a classic American look, jeans and a t-shirt...spruced up of course with an American Flag scarf.  If heels aren't your cup of tee though, you can always swap out these blue pointed toe pumps for your favorite pair of comfy sneakers. 


Pumps: Nine West via Macys / Jeans: JCPenney / Tee: Target / Scarf: Aria
Lastly, for all your feminine fashionistas a polka dot look for your heart's desire. Every woman probably has some version of these 3 pieces in her closet already.  Pair your white skinny jeans with a red, polka dot blouse and a denim vest for the perfect girly look.  I added an American Flag print bandana around my head to complete the outfit!






Heels: Forever21 / Pants: Express / Blouse: The Limited / Vest: Thrifted / Bandana: Target

So now that you've seen 3 ways to style American Flag printed items, I hope I've inspired you to show your American Pride this Independence Day.

Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria