Parisian Inspired OOTD

I remember walking around until my feet got blisters and eating prosciutto and baguette sandwiches all day, that we made that morning from the hotel's breakfast bar.  We took in the architecture and posed for pictures every 5 minutes, walked along the Seine River and visited the Moulin Rouge. My 4 day trip to Paris with my mom is one that I will never forget.  I was 16, and at the time I had no interest in fashion or style, but that doesn't mean I don't remember the ridiculously chic and effortless vibe radiating from Parisian women everywhere. Every once and a while I'll throw on a look that could hold it's own on the streets of Paris, and it brings back great memories. Today, I just wanted to share a quick OOTD with you all that filled my mind and heart with wanderlust.  





Purse: ALDO / Booties: Bakers / Skinny Jeans: Kohls / Trench & Blouse: Forever21
Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria