Valentine's Day Look 4 - You Remind Me of Someone

When something works on you, you tend to buy a lot of it.  For me, that is bold prints. I don't know if it's a confidence thing, or maybe it's just that I have enough body to pull it off.  Some women let the prints wear them, but I wear the prints! 

I honestly can't remember how or when I stumbled upon this slouchy tank top but it instantly reminded me of Donald Drawbertson's now famous lips print.  That's honestly the sole reason I bought it, not even thinking about V-day, but it's definitely going to good use on the 14th now that I do have it. I paired it with my red tuxedo blazer that I purchased for the holidays and basic skinny jeans for a casual and effortless vibe.  

Although these 2 key pieces are very specific, the outfit formula really narrows down to a simply screen tee and blazer combo that you can use to create a more personal version of this look with your favorite tank at home.  







Pumps: Jessica Simpson / Jeans: Old Navy Sweetheart / Tank: Amazon / Blazer: JCPenney 
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria

http://allsizefits1one.blogspot.com/2014/11/fine-art-meets-ready-to-wear-fashion.html