Jumpsuit Take 2

As you all know I went out and bought this black jumpsuit on a complete whim, at the beginning of Spring.  I wanted a black jumpsuit but wasn't sure of how often I would actually wear it so when the one I wanted went on clearance for $10, I couldn't pass it up.  I've already worn is a couple times (previously worn on the blog here) so I've definitely gotten my money's worth already.

Today, I wanted to style my jumpsuit as simple as possible to let it really shine.  I added this gorgeous multicolored necklace and a pair of strappy heeled sandals and was ready to go.  This fun, vibrant necklace was a great bargain find at my local Target (for just $16.99), and it's so much sturdier than I expected it to be.  The beads are ceramic and the construction is quality, I would absolutely suggest you pick it up a.s.a.p.  It has since gone on Clearance so buy it while you can!









Buy this necklace on Clearance HERE! / Blue and Silver version here
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-beaded-necklace-gold-pink-20/-/A-16695245#prodSlot=medium_1_58&term=bib+necklace