Recent Summer Looks - With Target

Summer fashion is hard, there's no doubt about that.  If you live in a climate that's even remotely hot you'll understand the difficulty of finding the perfect balance between looking cute and staying cool.

As of lately, with the heat in full swing and an overloaded work schedule...I've found myself reaching for flowy, more "boho" style outfits.  The last thing I want to deal with on my day off is a fussy look that I have to adjust all day and I've been trying to style outfits with pieces that are a bit more breathable so that I don't overheat in the summer sun.

Today, I wanted to show you a few looks I've actually worn over the past couple of weeks that were so great, I had to share them. Links to everything will be below the looks as usual so if you like what you see you can easily buy it.
. . . . . . . . . . . .

This first look is completely different from my typical style but lately I've actually been enjoying pops of vibrant color in my everyday looks.  Wearing a bright color like yellow really makes me happy and these pom pom print shorts paired with this boxy top make for the perfect summer look that's both comfortable and attention grabbing.   I styled mine with my new platform sandals, and a turquoise necklace to compliment the threading in my top.  







Shorts: Xhilaration / Tank: Xhilaration / Sandals: Mossimo / Sunnies: Five Below
This next dress I absolutely could not resist.  The pointed, bandana bottom is the perfect amount of print.  Even though the sides of the dress come down past my knees, I styled mine with knee high gladiator sandals so that as the dress catches the summer breeze, you get a glimpse of the shoes.  With looks like this I like to keep jewelry to a minimal, or completely non-existent, so that the focus is really on the clothing.  



Dress: Target / Gladiator Sandals: Journeys (last season)
Lastly, and most recently, I snagged this super fun embroidered top on clearance my local Target.  I actually went up 2 full sizes grabbing a XXL so that it fit more like a poncho and less like a blouse, but it does run true to size if you're going for a more fitted look.   I paired mine with mid length, distressed shorts and the same platform sandals as my first look.  Paired with some simple drop earrings and my rose gold MK watch, this look is great to wear all day long for summer festivitied with the family








Shorts: Target / Top: Target /Sandals: Target
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXO
-Viktoria