Summer Wedding OOTD

Recently, I have the absolute privilege of both shooting my friend's wedding, and attending as a guest. Even though I, personally, don't do well in the summer heat, I had a complete blast.  For me, summer is always the season I struggle the most because I try to still look presentable while I'm battling the skyrocketing temperatures.  I've always gotten severe headaches, and the discomfort is overwhelming if I'm outside for a long period of time so I try to wear something that's non restricting so I don't feel like I'm suffocating.  Anything that's flows in the breeze helps keep you a little cooler and that extra wiggle room allows you to dance all night long at the reception.

I found this amazingly vibrant bright fuschia dress at Old Navy that I paired with a bold and chunky turquoise necklace.  Since my outfit was so colorful, I opted for nude cutout wedges.  This give you the height you're looking for without the hassle of walking in heels.






Wedges: JCP / Dress: Old Navy / Necklace: Kohls - Sold Out (similar here)
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXO
-Viktoria