Tropical meets Athletic


Lately, I've been loving the unusual combination of athletic inspired pieces, with tropical prints.  Everywhere I look I've been seeing the popular palm print, and over the past couple summers my wardrobe has acquired quite a few pieces.  Today, I paired these fun scuba shorts with a mesh varsity jacket and cropped varsity tee.  

A key piece to this look though, is the sandals.  From far away these may look like your average gladiator sandals, but what I love about them is the small, sneaker-esque white sole that gives them an athletic vibe. 








Shorts: Worthington +JCPenney / Tee: +H&M  (old) / Jacket: Bisou Bisou / Sandals: JustFab (exact) +JustFab 
Although this fun tee is sold out, everything else in my outfit is still available for purchase...and everything is under $40!

Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria