Style in the City

I found this super cute dress a couple weeks ago and boy have I gotten my money's worth! If you're looking for a light, breathable dress that you can easily dress up or dress down all summer then I found one for you.  As comfortable as it is since it's a shift dress, I've been belting mine to accentuate my waist.  If you're a curvy or busty woman (or both like me), then simply reaching for a belt will make all the difference for you.  Although shift dresses are arguably the most comfortable cut, they might not be the most figure flattering option for you, but I say buy them anyways! Fashion is all about making things work for you, and while a slender friend may pull off that shapeless silhouette to her advantage, you need to rock those curves and use them to your advantage! 

If you're liking this dress, head over to Old Navy where you can pick it up for less than $15 right now!




Dress: Old Navy +Old Navy / Sandals: Target +Target / Belt: Thrifted
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria