The Start of Something New

When I first started my blog I set out with the intention to use it as an outlet for everything in my head (and everything my boyfriend is tired of listening to).  Fashion and Style, Interior Design, Cooking, Beauty, and Lifestyle...all on a budget.  Over time I discovered that the fashion based articles got way more traffic than everything else, so All Size Fits One became a fashion blog.  You gotta give the people what they want after all, right?

 Well, I'm not just a materialistic fashionista, I promise...I'm a girlfriend, a dog mother, a proud Aunt, and a Supervisor at my other job (yes, I have another job), overall I'm a very hard working woman *toot toot*, and I want to share all those aspects of my life with you all too.  I'm opinionated, stubborn, and short-tempered to be honest, if you catch me on a day when I'm highly sleep deprived.  What I'm getting at is that I'm busy, and there's a lot of my life that you all don't see....but why shouldn't you? I'm not going to put explicit details about my personal life on here, I'm not going to tell you my social security number or home address, but I am going to let you inside my head a little bit more than I have so far.  Frankly, there is too much going on up there not too...

I've mastered how to do so much more than just shop, on a budget, and I feel like it's my duty to share that with the world.  We live in a world where we raised to believe that if you don't have a college degree you will never do anything with your career or more importantly, your life.  We live in a society where our morals are treated like a tug of war.  You need to earn your way, and make your own money. You need to not mooch off your parents, be a grown up and figure things out for yourself.  So what do we do? We get a job and start trying to do that....but then we find our partner and it's this struggle to balance making a name for yourself and being selfish, versus taking time to focus on making someone else who you love just as happy.  All the while, we're trying to pay off $60,000 in student loans, and telling our ovaries to shut the hell up when they start screaming for babies.  So how do we live? How do we stay happy? How do we spend money while we're trying to save it? How do we eat well, and take care of ourselves without breaking the bank? How do we dress the part for that job you've just spent 4 years of your life chasing, when your wardrobe budget is only $100 and most suits cost $300?  I'm here to show you.  I'm telling you I know how to, because I practice what I preach.

I'm a college student (on pause), with 2 full time jobs and adult bills.  As of February of this year, I became 100% independent when I got my own insurance, the only thing that I previously had left under my parents name.  I do it all myself, with the help of my boyfriend.  The only thing I have a Masters Degree in is budget shopping! I like to think I graduated top of my class.  I'm the type of woman who sees a random photo and it sets my mind into this uncontrollable spiral of thoughts. I'm the type of person who goes out of my way to make dinner from scratch, after a 12 hour work day, because cooking soothes my soul. I'm the person who sees a design on Pinterest and brings it to life with as little money as possible, and I want to share those parts of my life with you too.  I wan't to talk about low times, not just high ones, because emotion is nothing to be ashamed of.  I want to be unapologetically true to myself without regard to peoples perception of me.  If you don't like what you see, then you don't have to stop by and read what I have to say. But if you do like what I bring to the table then you're more than welcome. 

 If you've been here the past 3 years for all the great outfits then don't worry...those will still be here too!

As for now, just know that we've doing a little renovation so that All Size Fits One can finally be everything I originally set out for it to be, and we'll be back in a few months!  This is something I've been dreaming of for years, and I've stumbled upon some great people who are willing to help me out with the relaunch, and are lending time and resources to help me pursue my dream.  I'm biting the bullet and finally doing it, and I know I'll be itching to post some new articles by the time we have the grand reveal, and hopefully you'll be hoping for some new ones to read.  In the meantime, you can scroll through over 360 looks styled by yours truly, and hit me up on any social media or email at allsizefitsone@yahoo.com.  Thank You for your patience, and I look forward to revealing the new site soon :-)  



Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria

picture courtesy of Google images