Prabal Gurung For Target!!!

Hey everyone, this is going to be a really quick post with horrible quality pictures.  I woke up at 8am this morning to get to Target when the doors open so that I could get my hands on the Prabal Gurung for Target collection! I only bought three things but I tried on EVERYTHING that my store carried so that you could see what it looks like on a real person, not a size 00 model :) I'm not sure if the sizing is typical, as I fit the 12s and 14s of the PG collection, and I usually wear about an 8 or a 10 on average!  So I just took quick pics with my phone of most of the pieces! I hope this gives you all a better idea of what the collection looks like, my stores here in Columbus only had the clutches so I couldn't take pics of any of the jewelry OR the big tote! Stay tuned for a detailed ouutfit post with the items I bought, and high quality pictures to see how I styled the pieces I bought with my clothes that I already owned! :)  xoxo -Viktoria



THE SHOES: 





THE ACCESSORIES: 

THE CLOTHES:











I know these pics are horrible quality, and sorry for my no make-up face, and my under eye circles....but hey, confidence is the true key to looking good, so why bother hiding the au natural me!!!!  I hope you enjoyed this Prabal Gurung PREVIEW if you can't make it into the store just yet, but if you liked any of the pieces HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!! They're going fast!

'Like' my blog on Facebook! (here)

This is what I ended up taking home with me :)