Pajamas in Public


I've always felt like I was born a decade too late.  Every time I get to know someone before I tell them my age, they're shocked when they finally find out I'm only 24 years old.  That being said, my inner adult stopped buying pieces from Juniors departments years ago. Since I feel like I'm 35, I tend to dress like it sometimes, which means stores like Forever21 and Charlotte Russe are off limits! I shop the Misses brands at Target & Kohls, and the young ladies brands at JCPenney and other stores......but what fun is fashion if you don't break the rules every once and a while?  

I couldn't pass up these super cute printed pants that I found in the Juniors department of Kohls.  These Mudd bottoms are both comfortable and right on trend for spring as we keep seeing pajama trousers make a huge comeback this year.  These super budget friendly pants retail for less than $20 both online and in store.  You can pair them with a variety of tops or blouses, anything from a solid white boyfriend tee to a fun denim button up like my look below.  



To accent the embroidered detailing on my pants, I paired my look with these simple orange earrings.  Beyond that, I kept the accessories to a minimum and finished the look off with some basic black sandals. 






Pants: Mudd / Top: Target / Sandals: DSW (very similar here) / Earrings: Target

Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria