You're making me Blush.

I shared this gorgeous jacket with you a couple weeks ago, and since I first shared it I've worn it to death.  I'm not much of a pink lover but as I always say, "there's a shade of every color that looks great on every skin tone." The pink shade that looks great on me is blush, that delightful and mild light pink that looks like its been mixed with nude. 

 I couldn't pass this jacket up when I saw it last month.  To see a piece that's always associated with  
being so tough an edgy in a color that's always associated with being feminine is a dream come true for me because I love creating a look that contrasts being girly with being a tomboy.  I took that concept one step further by pairing my blush colored vegan leather jacket with super distressed jeans and some fabulous flat sandals! I kept my top half girly with pinks and tropical prints, but contrasted it with the worn down bottoms and black, studded sandals.  

If you have a very eclectic sense of style like I do, you should challenge yourself create a look like this, sometime this week, that combines flirty with tough.  Whether its the colors you're wearing, the fabrics you choose, or a little bit of both, looks like these are perfect for showing that you aren't afraid to show both sides of yourself.   Who said tough girls can't wear pink?  












Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad / Blouse: JCP / Jeans: Mudd / Sandals: Sam & Libby / Jacket: JCP
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXO
-Viktoria