Kimonos Again?

I've known plenty of women who get really down after their first breakup, it isn't until they see their boyfriend move onto someone new that the "oh hell no" kicks in and they get revenge in the best way possible....by making themselves look better than ever, taking a little pampering time and proving that they still got it! Well, ladies, that's exactly what kimonos did.  This past winter was they saw us wearing cute sweaters and leather jackets and now they're back with a vengeance.  

Last spring we saw a ton of floral printed kimonos but this year they have come back with so many more options for those of us who may not be into flowers. I picked up these two fun printed kimonos over the past couple weeks, and today I'm showing you how I've styled both of them! 

This first tropical print kimono is perfect if you're trying to bring a little exotic pop into your life in the middle of that concrete jungle of a city you live in.  With vibrant shades of green and blue it's perfect to throw on over anything, from a bodycon dress to a pair of ankle pants.  I paired mine with strappy, heeled sandals for a sleek spring look.  









Buy the kimono here! 
Next, I picked up this fun geometric printed kimono that I've been loving to throw on over my ripped jeans and a simple chiffon cami, keeping it simple on those days where I don't want to be completely exposed to the sun, but also don't want to completely overheat.  





Unfortunately, this specific kimono has sold out since shooting this look. However, I found a similar one with an Aztec vibe that can be found by clicking here.  
Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria