Summer Trends: Outfit 2

"Lime Green Snake"

For this look, I decided to showcase one of the hottest trends this summer, and one of my favorite trends all in the same outfit.   I originally thought that Neons would not look good on me, and that light colored jeans should be avoided if you have some extra meat on your thighs like I do.  But then I realized, they don't look half as bad as I thought they would as long as you rock them.  So playing up the fact that snakes are always perceived as being green, I paired that green pants, with a snake print 3/4 sleeve shirt and pulled it through the blazer to create the illusion of a matching cuff.  The nearly nude blazer was chosen in order to tone down to highlighter bright tones in the pants.   Studded accessories and 'fly' sunglasses were paired with the ensemble to create a harder edge to the whole outfit. 

Trends it Follows:
Neons
Snake Print
Chevron
Colored Pants 
Blazers 
Studs and Spikes













Shoes: Missoni for Target
Pants: JCPenney
Snake Shirt: H&M
Blazer: Calvin Klein Outfit
Sunglasses: Target
Ring: Forever 21
Studded Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: Thrifted


all photos courtesy of Katherine Barnhardt
Follow Me on Pinterest