Trend Alert - Sweats

Calling all girls who love comfort over style, it's your time to shine because sweat pants are in...stylishly of course.  This Fall, a trend has hit the shelves of stores everywhere that I am TOTALLY on board with.  Skinny sweats are enjoying their time in the spotlight as fashionistas everywhere style their's in countless different ways.  What's really "in" at the moment is dressing them up with heels and fun fall layers.  Since it is starting to get mildly cold outside, I styled mine with some cute Target booties that I picked up last year and a fun polka dot blazer.  Since my booties have gold hardware I added a simple gold tassel necklace to top off my look.  As we go into winter we're seeing cardigans paired under leather jackets, and scarves to add extra flair....but the one thing that remains the same is the fun, skinny sweatpants.

Pin it ⤵︎

Best part about this super fun trend is that you don't have to change when you get home.  I don't know about you but I always spend every work day dreaming of that moment when you get home and take off your pants, and bra.  Don't pretend like that's not the best part of the day!  With this awesome trend you can take your look from day to night and then to bed too. 







Sweats: Old Navy / Top, Boots & Boots: Target / Necklace: The Limited
Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria