Floral Pants

Let's talk about pants.  Floral pants! I saw a pair on Pinterest weeks ago that led me back to ASOS.com.  Although I absolutely fell in love with them they failed my #1 rule, to never buy something online that you've never bought before.  If you've never owned a piece of clothing, be it a new print, trend or even brand, you don't want to take the risk of ordering it online the first time you buy it to add to your wardrobe.  You never truly know how something is going to look on you until you try it on.  Let's take final sale items for example, those are 100% non returnable, so what happens if you get an order in the mail and you end up hating it or worse, it just doesn't fit at all but you DO love it?  Returns and exchanges can be a littly tricky sometimes and it's not worth the potential hassle, plus waiting for shipping is always a drag and paying for express shipping cost a pretty penny.  So sadly, my dream Pinterest pants had to be unpinned and deleted for the sake of following my own rule.

A couple days later, I bought a dress on a whim at Target that I ended up returning.  I fell in love with the print but had to be honest with myself that beyond that, I didn't really love the dress itself.  To my surprise and excitement, they release this gorgeous pair of pants in the same material! I finally got some floral pants, and they're ridiculously affordable.  These Merona wide leg floral pants are just $24.99 and totally affordable for all of you budget conscious fashionistas.

Believe me when I say, you'll be seeing these pants a lot over the next couple months....







To introduce you lovely readers to these amazing pants, I wanted to show you some spring styling 101.  If you ever want to let your florals steal the spotlight, pair them with a great spring "neutral". Just like leopard is a neutral during the cooler season, denim is your neutral when it starts to warm up.  If you can get your hands on one, invest in a nice light wash denim jacket for Spring and Summer.  Paired with a snug, white boyfriend tee and a layered turquoise necklace I was ready for brunch and a day of shopping.




Pants: Merona / Boyfriend Tee: Target / Denim Jacket (old): JCPenney / Necklace: Sonoma (similar here


Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXO
-Viktoria