What I Wore to stay warm and comfy! OOTD: Twin Leopards

Want to stay warm while shopping in an outdoor mall during winter???

Although some people may find this shirt completely tacky I fell in love with it and my 'cousin' ended up getting it for me for Christmas!  It's a faux silk top with the illusion that you are wearing a leopard PRINT shirt, but it's actually a straight up leopard shirt, deep.....I know.  Since the pattern of the shirt is mostly in the middle, I wore TWO layers for added warmth and layered winter cuteness, but left both the leather jacket and the slouchy sweater open.  Pair any winter look with dark jeans and slouchy leather boots for the perfect winter look, and added comfort in the flat heel for hours of walking around an outdoor mall.  





Thanks to Brandy for taking these awesome pics today when John wasn't avalible! :)
Never be afraid to rock a summer leopard print shirt in the dead of winter, allowing it to peak out of your favorite winter jacket or sweater.   Dark colors for winter can easily be spruced up with a fun silk shirt and a comfy fall sweater!  Be bold!   xoxo -Viktoria



e-mail: allsizefitsone@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram @vikkyj
'Like' us on Facebook (here)
Follow Me on Pinterest