OOTD: Minty Fresh

Mintyfresh on Make A Gif


This morning was a good one. Woke up and made a some spinach eggs and a sliced some strawberries and mango, with an iced coffee. I like working at night, and closing my store, because I can take my time getting ready in the morning.  My mom's house has a sunroom that is my go-to spot where I can relax and flip through a magazine and sip on my coffee, usually listening to Michael Buble :)  I've been trying to workout more lately too, so I got a nice long walk in too.  Definitely enjoying this spring weather after such a long winter.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thought I would try something new today to show you what I was wearing, simply to switch it up a bit! Every once and a while I will put something on that is far more feminine than I usually go for, but I obviously like it, or else I wouldn't be wearing it right? Anyways, Today I pumped up the girl factor with my outfit pairing a crochet mint wedge with my polka dot skinny pants and a soft lace tee.  I'm just on my way to work but liked the look so figured I'd share it with you all.  

Hope you all are having a fantastic day wherever you are! Make sure to put down the phone, and step away from the computer for a bit to enjoy this lovely outdoors! But most importantly......

Stay Stylish


XoXO
-Viktoria