OOTD: "Wait....I Can Afford That?"

So here's the thing about Pinterest.....about 99.99% of the time I adore the hell of this site. I can browse it for hours switching between Women's Fashion, Food, Pets, Home, Kids, and yes....even the Weddings page too.  But there is that .01% of the time that I get this painful feeling in my soul, and usually that is after I stumble upon something I want, but know I will never have because it's too expensive.  Who are we joking? I'm talking about clothes, it's always in regards to clothes.  Anyways, I was scrolling through women's fashion then it was like the gates of heaven opened up and I heard angels singing....then.....the record screech and I thought, "Viktoria, you can't afford that, move on with your life!" Yet something wouldn't let me navigate away, something told me to click through that picture and see what high end designer sold this magnificent, vibrantly saturated, tribal print skirt.  So I click through the picture and a new tab opens and in the top left corner of my screen I see it, 3 little circles forming perfect....red......Target. 
Yes, that's right. Our beloved Target's very own in-house brand Merona has produced this glorious gift of a skirt and is selling it for LESS THAN $25 and all I can think is "WAIT, I CAN AFFORD THIS!?" Alright, I'll give you a chance to catch your breath, I know this is overwhelming.   Sooooo I pinned the shit out of that pin and then hunted.....that.....skirt.....down. 

Skirt: Target / Blouse: Thrifted / Shoes: Forever21 / Necklace: H&M

And that brings us to where we are now.  I tracked down this skirt at my local Target and the rest is history. I would go into detail as to how I created this outfit blah blah blah but sometimes they just come to me. Styling is a gift that I have so a lot of times I will just think of a whole look, and it's kinda hard to explain how or why. So let's just let this skirt have it's well deserved moment and not focus on anything else.  But seriously, go buy it. Go buy it right now. You can thank me later.

Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria