Holiday Lookbook - Tuxedo ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

You all know I love a great source of inspiration, and recently I've discovered a new feature to one of my favorite store's website.  JCPenney has a section where the Fashion Director of People Magazine reviews her favorite pieces at JCP. Not only do they have masterfully styled outfits all conveniently located in one spot, but she also stars in these short videos where you can see the clothes, accessories, and other pieces on a real life model. At one point, I fell in love with the Style Watche's red tuxedo blazer that they featured and I finally picked it up on Black Friday.  This modern, tuxedo style blazer by Bisou Bisou is perfect for any holiday occasion that you may have coming up in the next month.  Paired with yet another item that was featured in the same video, I also picked up a new wardrobe favorite, this gold sequin tank top by Worthington.   Since there is so much punch and pizzaz up top, I had to go with a bold, statement necklace.  To play on the black trim of the blazer, I went on the hunt for a mostly black style with gold accents. The rest of the look just fell into place with a pair of black skinny jeans and comfortable ankle booties!










Pin it ⤵︎
Blazer: JCPenney / Tank: JCPenney / Skinnies: Kohls / Booties: Target (old) / Necklace: Target

If you missed the first look in my Holiday Lookbook Series, check it out by clicking here.

'LIKE' the blog on Facebook HERE

Shop Smart. Look Chic. Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria