Blogging Insecurities

My biggest fear since day one, has been that mostly anyone CAN create the same blog I have if they put their mind to it, because let's face it.... I'm creating a blog with outfits made of clothes from Forever21, Target, Kohls, JCPenney, and many more very common stores, so I have a lot of competition.

ALL of the bloggers who I follow wear outfits with Balenciaga handbags, Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin shoes, and clothes straight from Saks and Barneys, topped off with a Michael Kors watch.  As much as I love reading all the blogs I follow, and seeing their outfits, which provide me with a great amount of inspiration, sometimes I kinda feel like I'm wasting my time.
           "Why bother looking at stuff I can't even have?"  I used to think to myself day in and day out. 
That is what really sent me over the edge, and directed my focus to starting my own blog.  So young women could have something to read and look at that was in their budget.  Seeing inexpesive clothes  styled properly, on a normal size young woman, with flaws she wasn't going out of her way to hide.
If you have ever felt like fashion and society is wasting your time by being too out of reach and un-realistic, direct people towards my blog! I LOVE getting e-mails, and helping people out in a way that they can relate to.   "Like" me on facebook, and get your friend to as well.   Get the word out there, help me make a difference!  And if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.  If you have a story or good cause you'd like to share, I'd be happy to feature you on my blog, I do up to 2 spotlights every month! OR if you have a shop on Etsy or anywhere else, I would be happy to wear something you sell, or promote it on the blog for free :)  Let's take over the fashion world with normal size women! 

                                                    xoxo -Viktoria


'Like' All Size Fits One on Facebook (here)
Follow me on Instagram: @vikkyj
Fashion/Style Questions, or for a feature on the blog: allsizefitsone@yahoo.com
Follow Me on Pinterest