Spring Trends Series: Outfit 1

'Fruits and Flowers'

You know what’s funny? I always thought orange looked bad on me, but as high fashion has taught me, warm colors look superb on darker skin tones, so let me take a moment to thank the Black half of me for giving me a tan year round!  From blood oranges to bright fuchsias, literally ANYBODY can rock this seasons hottest warm tones and look good, whether you are ebony or ivory.    For these looks, we’re having a fashion face off to see which warm tone will reign supreme.....fuchsia or orange?   Our Blood Orange Look is a perfectly matched blazer and snake textured pump (from 2 different stores I might add) with a mirrored top underneath.  Since it is springtime however, we are going to lighten it up with some light wash, distressed skinny jeans and gold  Aria jewelry.  Our handbag, also from Aria, is a snake textured cross-body satchel, with faux clasps and an optional top handle. 

Trends it follows:
Blood Orange (Warm Tone)
Mirrored Prints
Denim














Our Fuchsia outfit is an “international inspired” look with a tribal print that we can tone down with that same tuxedo blazer we wore for New Years Eve!  Gold jewelry wins against silver yet again for this look with some Aria illusion hoop earrings and a stacked wrist full of nothing but clearanced out bracelets and some great thrift shop finds!  My sunglasses are also from Aria, all their glasses are just $6......yeah you heard correct, $6.  From readers to sunglasses of all shapes, sizes and colors, these Ray-Ban inspired glasses are the perfect blend of shade and Spring Chic.  

Trends it follows:
Fuchsia 
International Inspired Prints
  
















I hope you all enjoyed these outfit ideas for rocking this seasons hottest warm tones!  For the other 10 outfits in the series keep checking back every couple of days, and watch out on your Facebook News Feed, Pinterest or Twitter. 

 If you're NOT already following me, show support to curvy fashionistas everywhere by.......

"Like" me on Facebook (here)
Follow me on Twitter @AllSizeFitsOne (here)
Re-Pin my oufits (here)
Follow me on Instagram @vikkyj

xoxo -Viktoria