Spring Trends Series: Outfit 5 & L4L

'Metallic Tips'

As you guys have seen, and will see again soon, some of my outfits were too good to get the point across in one look, so I have two.  The Warm tones, the Prabal Gurung, and some more to come :)  That being said, I feel like I kinda messed up a little bit, and my OCD is starting to take over, I really wanted to combine this post with Outfit 2 (because the colors are spot on cohesive) but the point of this outfit is for the Metallic Shoes trend, not the colors of the look.  It was just bad planning on my part, but I have gotten so far into this process that I really didn't feel like changing it this late in the game.  All 11 looks have been meticulously planned out, and they all portray different trends, with different shoes, colors, handbags, and jewelry.   For this look, we are using details to tie the whole outfit together.  The shirt is what started it.  The handbag then served as inspiration as to how to style the blouse.   I picked out this amazing multicolored tassel tote, and used the colors as the palet for my whole look.  The main problem that I faced right off the bat was that the hardware on the purse was rose gold, and the tips of my collar were silver.  Thankfully, this serves as a great lesson to be learned, so listen carefully. The EASIEST and most FOOL PROOF way to mix metals, is by having a transitional, mixed metal piece, that does the hard work for you.  For me it was my watch, a silver and rose gold two tone watch that ties in the metallic shoes and collar tips, to the rose gold hardware on the purse and my little bow earrings.  So I highly suggest investing in a couple two-tone, or even multi tone, pieces of jewelry for your wardrobe, it makes it so easy.  The other dilemma with this outfit, was which trench coat to pair it with, a cropped tan or a long black one.  So naturally, being my usual indecisive self, I just went ahead and shot both so you all can see them both and decide for yourself.

Trends it Follows:
Coral and Mint
Metallic Shoes




 I LOVE these silver pumps that I scored, and I was so determined to get some as I saw metallic shoes start to pop up all over my Pinterest feed.  Well, I finally found them.....and they were Jimmy Choo, for $650.00 (click here if you don't believe me)

SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY BUCKAROOS???

  The one's I'm rocking are from Target (click here), I have this exact shoe in neon yellow, metallic, and black sparkle.   All of their versions are $29.99 and they are forever releasing different versions of the classic, pointed toe pump. I literally can't get enough, seriously.  Such a versatile shoe, in different prints and colors, how can you go wrong? Check them all out here.  I just love when I find a good look for less




For the other Spring Trends Series looks, click through the links below! Stay stylish
xoxo -Viktoria