Spring Trends Series: Outfit 3

'Mirror Mirror, on the Wall'

By far one of my favorite ways to show my support of this year's Spring trends is by rocking this lovely mirrored print.  Everywhere that I have gone recently, I’ve seen stores sprouting their versions of this trend from low budget places like Forever 21 to the mannequins who are carefully perched on the edge of tables, with their legs dangling, in the Saks Fifth Avenue storefront window display.  This kaleidoscopic inspired print is the new “it look” and every woman with any body type can rock it.   Over the next couple weeks you will see me wear different versions of this mirrored print trend, in 2 tops and a skirt from 3 different stores.  You already saw the first one in Outfit 1 (click here).  For this look however, I used the skirt as inspiration for the whole outfit, which contains lovely baby blue and lavender pastels.  I paired it with a denim shirt to dress down the pencil skirt so it didn’t look too much like business wear.   A studded open toe pump brings some edge to wearing a tailored, knee length pencil skirt, and finished off the whole outfit.  Our Aria handbag for this look is a structured, Celine inspired, optional crossbody, with a python print texture and black trim.   I topped off my look with some funky bronze zipper pull Aria earrings and a pastel lip for the perfect mixture of class, and casual.  

Trends it follows:
 Mirrored Prints
Denim
Flirty Leather (jacket optional)










To see the other ways to rock the Spring 2013's top trending looks, click on the links below for more outfit ideas.  Follow me on your choices of social media. (links on the top of my blog!)
xoxo -Viktoria