Fashion Bloggers for Marriage Equality!

This is a shout out to all fashion bloggers with a bigger platform than me, young women and men all across the world look up to you and respect your decisions, so show our support for Marriage Equality. I originally purchased this shirt because 50% of the profits go towards the G.L.S.E.N (The Gay Lesbian & Straight Education Network) and actually planned on this whole article being about buying this shirt, helping a good cause and showing your support for LBGT Pride Month in June.  In a bittersweet turn of a events they completely sold out company wide, before I could publish my article. BUT THEN SOMETHING MAGICAL HAPPENED!!!! To my overwhelming surprise and shock, after a long day of last minute shooting (so I could get these damn pictures up on my blog), I logged onto Facebook to see that DOMA has been ruled unconstitutional! For those of you who don't know what's going on, let me put it this way and use a quote from one of my favorite Drag Queens, Alexis Stevens:

"The Defense of Marriage Act was the federal law that sought to 'protect marriage' and was a federal law against Gay Marriage. It has now been called unconstitutional which means that states can no longer use the feds as a reason not to pass marriage equality!"

I saw this written on Facebook and I literally could not have worded it better myself!

I don't know if this will work but I'm starting a hashtag to show YOUR support! Fashionistas everywhere (men and women) whether you have a blog or not: on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, wherever......use the hashtag below for:






They way I see it, the good guys out number the bad guys now a days so don't worry members of the LGBT community, it won't be too long before Same Sex Marriage is legal nationwide! WOOHOO! This is one huge step, and you have PLENTY of straight allies in this world, like me :) 

I will be thrilled if even one person used this hashtag anywhere, I'll be looking out! And remember, you don't have to be a blogger, you can just love fashion, know someone who loves fashion, or hate fashion for that matter (but then I guess you wouldn't be reading this blog then huh?) It's really just to show your support, so let's do it people! #F4ME


A very special thank you to my friend Callie for taking these photos for me! You are an absolute LIFE SAVER and a great stand in photographer :) I owe you one big time! I hope everyone else enjoyed this article, thank you so much for reading and PLEASE feel free to leave a comment below :) Love you all, stay stylish.
xoxo 
-Viktoria