Feel Your Boobies! Part 2

So if you would like to show your support, but don't want to look very literal with a t-shirt or something, here are some outfit ideas for you.  Now, if you're anything like me (who hate's the color pink with every fiber of my passion-for-fashion being) wearing and outfit and showing your support for a cancer who has claimed pink as their color, can be quite difficult.  Here is what I came up with though, I tried to not let my personal style get away, while showing my support with the color Breast Cancer Awareness has chosen.....Pink (Yuck!)  

All of the outfits are black, white, and pink.  Each has a clear pop of pink with no other colors to distract the eye, so it makes it very clear to people passing you on the street, that you are showing your support this month. 

Be Bold for Breast Cancer!!!! 
 
 "(Curvy) Girls, Just Want to Have Fun!"
For this look, I decided to be daring.  Who say's skinny girls should have all the fun? So.....I pulled my favorite glorified onesie from my closet.  A black and white romper, that I snagged for just $4.99 from the Macy's clearance rack, at the beginning of winter.   With the synch of the romper being at the natural waist, it isn't very flattering on my body from the back, so I paired it with an oversized boyfriend blazer (that was also on Clearance) from Target.  Other than the pink breast cancer ribbon, the breast cancer support for this outfit is in our arm candy.  Pink accessories, for the girly girl in us all.  And remember ladies......if you got it flaunt it. I'm no size 2, and I'm rocking the legs.  Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have so have fun getting dressed in the morning.  And don't let the skinny girls have all the fun.  From my fellow Latinas to my girls with the extra lbs.  Own it. Love it.







Romper: Macy's Clearance
Blazer: Target Clearance
Bracelets:  (Pink) Forever 21, (Black) Kohls, (Gold Link) J. Crew
Earrings: Target
Shoes: Von Maur Clearance Ivanka Trump
(snagged them for fricking $32, and for some classic black patent leather pumps by Ivanka, I was NOT passing that up.  It was one of my very many birthday presents to myself this year to celebrate 21.)
Ribbon: Stole for John, after he went to a Brown's game, they were handing them out to show your support.


......................................................................................................................................................................



"Come Together" 
This outfit is definitely what I feel the most comfortable in seeing as I am the Converse All-Star QUEEN!  (With 23 pairs and all) For this look, you kinda need to have pink lo tops, or high tops.  Pair with some black skinny pants, a white and black screen tee or slouchy tank, and a black blazer.  For some added pizzazz, pick a blazer with a fun texture or pattern (pin stripes, polka dots, metallic tones).  I bought this lace blazer, on clearance at Forever 21.  It was $8.99, so I just couldn't pass it up.   









Skinny Jeans: Target
Mirrored Aviators: Target
 Bandeau: IDK, my mom gave it to me.
Bandana:  Street Cart Vendor in Mexico.  
Belt: Wal-Mart (it's the other side of my reversible leopard belt as seen here)
Shoes: Thrifted (they were SOOOOOO dirty when I got them, but with a little bit of persistence and ALL laundry detergent, an old tooth brush and a day off, I got them good as new.)
Tank: H&M [funny story, I got this shirt for my sister when she was pregnant with my nephew, It's a 2XL so it accomodated for her baby bump, when she was done with the pregnancy, I stole it back! Shrunk it and tailored it and now it's mine :) Mwahahahaha]


.....................................................................................................................................................................


"Polka Dot, Polka Dot, Polka Dot AFRO!" 
For this look, I decided to layer prints on prints. Two sets of polka dots, and an abstract crackle print on my mini skirt.   It was hard to use a tie as the pink element in this skirt without it going too butch, or too slutty.  No matter what I tried to pair with it, it was one extreme or the other.   The skirt with heels, too street walker.  Pants with boots, too butch.  So, if you have longer than usual legs and wear a skirt, make sure to pair them with some cute flats, to avoid the risk of looking TOO va va voom.   The breast cancer pink shines through in this outfit with our fun little polka dot tie.  Loosely tie it, and let it hang for the perfect effortless look, where you don't look like you're trying too hard.  The "secret" to this look, is creating the illusion of a peplum on your shirt, by buying your top 1 size to big, and pulling your belt as tight as you can. Try it, it will change your life.  
 






 Button Down: Thrifted
Belt: Also Thrifted
Tie: You guessed it.....thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Earrings: Lauren Conrad
Flats: Liz Claiborne @Value City YEARSSSSS AGO! (thank god my shoe size hasn't changed.





FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vikkyj
Follow Me on Pinterest