OOTD: Too Cool 4 School

So this is post is completely on a whim so pardon me for the horrible picture quality (because we took this with John's phone's camera).....but it dawned on me on the way to study on campus that everything I was wearing, has all been featured in other posts I have done.  I thought it would be kind of cool to share with you all one of my fall outfits so that you can see how I pair articles from my closet (that you've already seen) with different outfits to create a completely different look.  Make sure to click on the links to see the other outfit posts that they have been featured in to see the versatility a wardrobe can bring you.  This look is great because a lot of the pieces are more summer clothes, but paired with the right jacket and pair of boots, they transition great into fall.  They make for the perfect comfortable, yet stylish, outfit for the study date you have with that cute boy you like who you've been trying to impress for months.  Luckily for me, my study date tonight I'm already lucky enough to call mine :) xoxo John!




See how else to pair these items: 

Tommy Hilfiger Cargo Jacket:  here and here
J. Crew watercolor flowers scarf:  here
Forever 21 Lace Blouse: here and  here
Old Navy Essential Nude Cami: here
Target Black Leggings: here and here
Steve Madden Tarnney Boot: here 
J. Crew Pave Link Bracelet:  here

Snake Print Revolution Handbag: T. J. Maxx- never before seen, welcome to the blog.....say hello to all my viewers. 

oh yeah, and in-case you didn't know.......I wear glasses. Cuz I'm super blind :) Aren't I such a hipster in my thick framed Ray Bans? I love em