A.W.I.D Pops of Color

I love this dress so much, and I kinda cheated a little bit.  The point of A.W.I.D is to wear those dresses I have been neglecting lately, and believe me....this one has NOT been neglected.  This is one of my amazing Target finds that I happened to get a crap ton of wear out of.  It is so incredibly comfortable that I wore it all the time right after I got it.  Today, I styled it a little bit differently though, so I decided to bust it out and add pops of color all over the place.  I kept the look failry simple, even with all the color going on, and used yet another Ebay necklace to tie the whole look together.  

Since the neklace has green, pink, and orange I could easily rock this bright orange handbag.  I got this from T.J.Maxx a while back, and just recently started using it.
 The shoes, my Prabal Gurung ankle strap sandlas, have also gotten a lot of attention recently, but haven't been paired with this dress yet!  They match the zipper of the dress and effortlessly tie the whole look together.

Thanks for stopping by today loves!
Stay Stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria