Fall Trends Series: Outfit 5

What are the InStyle Trends?* 
This season we got to see a lot of internationally inspired prints all over the runways, so any time you see an item that reminds you of another country's way of dressing, try styling a whole look around it to stay right on trend for Fall 2013.  

Who is the woman? 
A 'Boho' fashionista. Someone who loves to look great but likes to keep things comfortable and flowy so she can wear her look all day.

Where is she going?
She might not be going anywhere, or she might just be going to a coffee house to sit down and enjoy her day. Who ever said you need a special occasion to look fierce?

What is she wearing?
To replicate this look, be on the hunt for "kimono inspired" shawls. This is an old one that H&M released a couple years ago. Chances are, if you are wearing something that is internationally inspired, it will be pretty colorful and full of life, so pull your favorite colors from your piece to create a whole look around them. For this outfit, I paired my favorite color combo of all time, coral and turqoise. I reached for my coral pants and added my favorite BaubleBar necklace to bring a great pop of color over my cream blouse. I stole the same booties from Look#4 to complete my "Foreign Affair" outfit. 


Stay Stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria

*All magazine photos courtesy of InStyle Magazine, No Copy-Right infringement intended.