Not So Phillip Lim.

I've got to say, the Phillip Lim collection was the epitome of why I don't buy things online.  You see something online, you love it, you drool over it for months like that hot guy at the office, then you finally see it in person and get some quality time together...and you quickly realize you hate it. 

Well that's what happened to me when I went in yesterday morning to go check out this [what I thought was] amazing collection.  I hated it, I hated all of it, BUT so I didn't waste a trip to Target I started looking around of course, and what did I find? A WHOLE LOT OF STUFF that I fell in love with that I will probably end up buying because Target is the one place that I have 0% self control.  I could spend thousands and thousands of dollars there, and I'm sure I'm not the only woman who will tell you that.    SO here is my current FALL Wishlist......don't be surprised if you see it soon. Sigh* I have a problem Target, I......can't......quit.....you!

Merona Bright Yellow Shorts!
Ankle Booties by Sam and Libby....I mean COME ON!
Army Green Button Up by Merona
 "Leopard" Pencil Skirt by Merona
 This super fun scarf print pencil skirt by Merona
 THE MOST PERFECT FALL BAG EVER by Merona
 Cute Fall Vest by Mossimo
 Polka Dot Blazer by Merona

So pretty much Target is just too much for me to handle, I have a Target problem, and their in house brands are just SO FLIPPING CUTE! yeah, That is all. Bye Bye. 

XOXO
-Viktoria