A.W.I.D Savings Chic

This blazer was a recent find from the thrift shop, you may or may not recognize it from recent outfit.  Can't remember, click here to jog you're memory and see the other look.  

For this look I wore it belted though, and paired it over a dress that I got on super sale at H&M.  I recently saw a mommy blogger I follow wear a gorgeous black and white striped dress, with this same mint necklace (the original version though, mine is from Ebay.....again) and a fuchsia handbag so I drew inspiration from her color combo to come up with this look.  I kept the base the same starting with a black and white dress as well, but instead of a fuchsia handbag, wore my new-to-me blazer. 


 Instead of a neutral shoe, which I would usually do if I have a super bright color on top, I reached for my metallic pumps from Target.  I finished off the look by belting my blazer with a mini studded black belt that I have worn to death. It brings the shoes and the necklace together perfectly. 


Stay Stylish ladies! 
xoxo
-Viktoria