Fall Lookbook Part 2

Fall is all about expression.  You can layer pieces, add fun pops of print and color with scarves, and stack bracelets over long sleeves for a sophisticated look that would give a New York Fashionista a run for her money.  The colder it gets, the more layers you can add too.  Start with a long sleeve, then add a cardigan, then a cargo jacket, and even a coat on top once it's snowing in the winter. Fun Fall scarves add the perfect amount of pizzazz once you're all bundled up and are a great way to show your personality, even when you're covered head to toe.

My Fall wardrobe is actually the smallest I have out of all four seasons.  I do that intentionally, because with layering, and a good collection of scarves and boots, you can create an endless amount of outfits by mixing and matching the pieces. 

I already posted 6 looks in the first part of the Lookbook, and each back to back look shared one item.  I had fun styling a traditional fox sweater, a cognac brown leather jacket, white skinny jeans, and so much more.


'Summer Skirts after Labor Day...for Fall!'
Rollover Piece: Cargo Jacket
Where it's from: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet, Phoenix
 Every woman should own a red plaid "boyfriend shirt" for the season, that she can pair with everything.  Some other Fall musts are a cargo jacket, a braided brown belt, and a classic riding style knee high boot.  All of those pieces not only pair perfectly with each other, but look great with endless amounts of other pieces for Fall.  As you can see in this look, I wore a whole bunch of those Fall staple pieces all together in one outfit and paired them with a summer pencil skirt so I'm getting the most of my other season's wardrobes, all year round.


'Teeny Tiny Bumble Bees'
Rollover Piece: Braided Belt (under my shirt)
Where it's from: Thrift Shop
 I adore this top, I found it at JCPenney a while ago and it not only fits like a glove, but it goes with just about everything.  From far away it looks like a simple chambray, but up close you can see tiny bumble bees embroidered into it.  If you have a chambray shirt a great thing to wear it with is a pair of olive colored skinnies, and if you don't own a pair just go to the mall, they are all over the place lately.  I topped off my look with a hooded, denim vest and brown lace up, heeled booties.


'Embroidered Summer Tank for Fall'
Rollover Piece: Booties 
Where I got them: Zappos (really old)
I bought this tank top for summer, but the colors look great with my Burgundy skinny jeans.  If you want to get the most of your summer tanks, you can layer them with your favorite leather jackets to create the perfect looks for Fall.  I matched my shoes from the previous look to my jacket, and added cute orange earrings, that I made, to complement the colors in my tank.

'Brown on Brown'
Rollover Piece: Cognac Leather Jacket
Where I got it: JCPenney (old)
Most people would be mortified to wear brown head to toe, but there are ways to do it so you don't look like, well....a giant poo.  A great way to rock the monochromatic look for fall is by matching your boots to your jacket, over a printed dress.  If you want to break up the solid color though, feel free to add a tiny pop of color with a cute necklace.  This shift dress is great because you can belt it to create a whole new silhouette or wear it open like in the look below. 

'A Fun Fall Pop of Color'
Rollover Piece: Leopard Dress
Where it's from: Target (old)
Who says you can't wear bright colors in fall? I think you can as long as you stick to certain colors. I don't think there is anything wrong a bright orange or purple, so for this look I wore both. I started with my bright orange MNG blazer and added a fun orange and purple Ralph Lauren scarf that I scored for less than $20 at T.J.Maxx, a great price for such an amazing brand. 

'Pop of Blazer'
Rollover Piece: Orange Blazer
Where it's from:  MNG by Mango for JCPenney
For this next look, I let a fun Fall color do all the talking.  If you want another example of brights for fall you can easily replicate this look by pairing an all black and white outfit with a bright colored blazer.  The right brights for the season are the super saturated pieces that are just radiant versions of your favorite Fall Colors, like Oranges, Yellows, Greens, and Purples.  A bold striped blouse works perfectly with a pair of black skinnies.  Adding high heeled boots created a very sophisticated vibe, mine wear the infamous $5 Jessica Simpson boots I got from DSW!

'Fuchsia and Olive'
Rollover Piece: Boots
Where they're from: DSW (Jessica Simpson)
This is an unconventional color combo but I think it looks fantastic together.  Olive green and fuchsia, in my opinion, complement each other fabulously.   I recently got this pencil skirt from JCPenney when I destroyed their clearance racks and got 6 pieces for $10! The olive tank and the leopard skirt were marked down all the way to just $2! I completed my look with my Ebay necklace, and used the same boots from the last look to complete the outfit.

Alrighty ladies! That completes my two part Fall Lookbook! I hope you enjoyed all these outfits, but believe me....that's not all I will be wearing.  Fall and Winter 2013 will be outfit PACKED so make sure you're stopping by at least once a week to check out the articles and see the looks!
Thanks so much for stopping by today :)
Love you all
Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria