October Alphabet Trends: C is for...

'C is for Corduroy'

And so we find our first repeat offender, the letter C.  Yesterday we covered the Collegiate trend, and today we are talking about Corduroy, then tomorrow it's back to D.

I have to admit, for the longest time I hated corduroy pants because they reminded me of clothing I wore as a little kid.  Now, I have a couple pairs that you can't even tell are corduroy and I absolutely love! I like to wear my bright blue skinnies all year round, and I love the way they complement a cognac leather jacket so they can transition into Fall seamlessly.  I wore this look with this gorgeous delicate blouse that has a printed feather graphic on it.  As always, I wore nude shoes.






Jacket: JCPenney / Blouse: Forever 21 / Pants: JCPenney / Shoes: T.J.Maxx / Earrings: Target

For this next look, I grabbed a whole bunch of Fall must haves and layered them with my gray skinny corduroys.  I got this sweater from the clearance rack at J.Crew and I love it for Fall because it has so many colors that you can use as inspiration for so many different looks. Today, I played off of the green and paired my green Chuck Taylors with a green necklace I got from my old job.  Since these shoes have white soles, I brought white into my outfit as well by layering my white Denim Jacket over the sweater.  




Sweater: J.Crew / Denim Jacket: JCPenney / Jeans: JCPenney / Chucks: Journeys / Necklace and Earrings: Aria

So which C trends did you like better ladies...Corduroy or Collegiate? 
Leave your comment below!
Stay Stylish

xoxo
-Viktoria