October Alphabet Trends: A is for...

Today, I begin my SECOND journey of blogging every day for a whole month! If you missed the explanation, read what October's theme is here! 

'A is for Army'
This year, camo printed pieces were all over everywhere.  Every store had their versions of camo skinny jeans, and camo print anorak jackets are all the rage.   Today, I wore my camo outfit and styled one more just to share with you all.  

For this first look I wore today, I let my camo print vest do all of the talking.  I've always loved vests and brought one of my childhood favorites current by layering it over a basic long sleeved shirt, but kept it zipped.  My vest came with a built in drawstring at the waist that provides a great sinch and helps keep your curves in check.  To finish off my look I added simple black booties and black skinny jeans.




Gray Long Sleeve Basic: Target
Skinny Jeans: Target
Vest: Forever 21
Booties: Bakers (old)
Necklace: Express
Bracelet: Ebay

For this next look that I put together specifically for you ladies, I wanted to put a younger/more casual twist on how to rock a camo print.  You can find your own pair of camo skinnies everywhere right now, and style them by adding your favorite graphic t-shirt and a denim jacket.  To add a fun, and unexpected, pop of color you can add red sneakers instead of flats.  I used the same necklace as my last look to add some spunk.


Peppy photo bombing.....sneaky sneaky Chihuahua.

Graphic T: Converse Store
Denim Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: FlipSide at Target
Converse: Journeys
Necklace: Express

And that completes the very first looks for Outfit October! I hope you guys keep checking back daily for new trends and new looks! Make sure you are clicking on the titles of every article so I can keep track of which looks you like the best! Leave your comments and questions below! 
Stay Stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria