October Alphabet Trends: N is for...

'N is for Navy' 

So far, the trending Fall Colors have been Burgundy and Emerald, but now we can add Navy.  All of the darker blue hues are all over the place but Navy is taking the lead as the most versatile shade of dark blue.  What I love most about this trend is you can dress it up or down easily because you can find things like pencil skirt and formal dresses, or just dark jeans and nautical inspired tops.  

To dress the color down, I choose a simple cotton shirt with cute little polka dots and kept it casual with jeans and brown booties.  Because I love layers in the Fall I added a pop of red with a fun puffer vest that I found recently.  Tortoise shell jewelry really complemented my look so I paired my long necklace with my earrings.  





 Pants & Booties: Target / Blouse: Van Heusen / Purse: Aria / Vest: Thrifted / Jewelry: J.Crew

To dress the color up I went navy head to toe with a gorgeous wrap blouse and a new pencil skirt from the Limited.  To play up the gold buttons and nautical inspired theme, I wore my little anchor earrings with a chunky gold stone necklace. 






Skirt and Top: Limited / Necklace: Target / Earrings: Aria / Booties: Macy's / Jacket: JCP

Stay Stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria