October Alphabet Trends: I is for...

'I is for International'

Internationally inspired prints are all over the place right now, and some of the most veratile pieces I have in my closet. From printed tunics to embroidered tops, all of the Fall essentials have been given international inspired makeovers.  For both of the looks below I am rocking clearance AND thrifted pieces, can you guess which pieces are which before you reach the bottom of the article?

This first look I reached for this tunic like tank top that you have seen styled twice already.  To bring a summer tank into a Fall look, I added my cognac leather jacket and a lime green pencil to add some fun color and compliment the detailing above.  I added a fun, braided belt to tie the whole look together, and kept my shoes neutral so that my outfit got all the attention it deserves.  

And yes...this is a clearance skirt, reduced to less than $5! 

Pencil Skirt: JCPenney / Belt: Thrifted / Tank: Target / Jacket: JCPenney / Shoes: Steve Madden

This next look I put together to show you my latest addiction....scarf vests. I'll be showing you just how to create these super fun vests out of your favorite spring scarves (with no sewing necessary) later on in the blog.  For today's look, I took this "Aztec print" scarf and threw it on over a red dress, belting at the waist, and paired it with some fun slouch boots.  





Dress: Old Navy Clearance / Belt: Thrifted / Scarf (vest): Target / Boots: Target / Earrings: Homemade 

So which print do you like better? Let me know in the comment section below.
Stay stylish 
xoxo

-Viktoria