October Alphabet Trends: K is for...

'K is for Kimono'

Although mine is an old style, kimono style blazers, shawls and all sorts of outerwear are fun pieces that I have seen styled so many ways.  To keep with trandition, I AM showing you two looks but I am showing you the same kimono top styled two ways.

The first way I wore it is for more of a 'Bohemian' styled woman, stuck in the Fall. Since my top has no buttons or zippers and flows straight down, I simply threw it over a black dress to keep the flow uninterrupted.  My little pop of color came in the form of my necklace, that I dedicated a whole article to in the past. Keeping my look Fall appropriate, I opted for a pair of ankle booties on the bottom for this first outfit.


The other way I styled this look was playing with pops of bright orange, becuase orange if a very Fall friendly color.  If you want to play with brights in the middle of Autumn, just choose bright versions of Fall colors.  I did have fun with all of my pops being monochromatic and layered my orange belt over both the kimono and the button up, then also added homemade earrings with little orange beads.





Would you all wear a Kimono on top? Let me know what you think!
Stay Stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria