October Alphabet Trends: H is for...

'H is for Houndstooth'

So we have two back to back prints, and they are both commonly sold in black and white.  Today's Fall print that I'm working with, 2 ways, is houndstooth.  Although it is sold year round, this season there are a lot of pieces made with the houndstooth print. 
 
For this first look, I had fun with a traditional go-to combo for me. I love the pairing of a graphic tee with skinnies and a blazer.    This outfit started with the shirt and just fell into place after that, this cute "vintage" looking Run DMC screen tee is from the Target's men's department and already had hints of burgundy in it, so I paired it with my well recognized skinny jeans.  I got these Jessica Simpson boots a while ago and they go well with every other outfit I wear during the Fall.




Pants: Target / Tee: Target / Blazer: Thrifted / Booties: Jessica Simpson

Another great way to rock the Houndstooth trend is by adding a small pop of print around your neck.  Every mall you go to will sell these super cute scarves, believe me.  I got mine from one of those kiosks that they have pop up in the mall hallways every year.  I had fun mixing prints and textures for this look.  My blouse adds a fun pop of color, but has this cute risen dots all over it.  My purse has a fun faux snake skin texture as well, which adds yet another texture to this fun Fall look.




Blouse: Forever21 / Scarf: Mall Kiosk / Jeans: JCPenney / Purse: Aria / Booties: Forever21

If you all rock the Houndstooth print trend, make sure to tag me in your pictures so I can see them! 
Stay Stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria