October Alphabet Trends: P is for...

'P is for Plaid'
Plaid is a classic print that you can wear season after season, year after year. This year though, it is really getting it's fifteen minutes of fame as every store released a plethora of plaid. 

For my first look I layered a light plaid coat over this funny screen tee I borrowed from the boys at Target.  Sometimes, the best outfits come from simplicity and I absolutely adore the look of printed outwear over a fun tee, paired with cute ankle booties!



Coat: Thrifted / Screen Tee: Target / Corduroys: JCPenney / Booties: Macys

This next way I played with plaid was with shoes! I always love to use whatever colors my print is made of to inspire my outfit so I drew colors from my shoes to plan my whole look, pairing my burgundy skinnies with a maroon top and layering a denim jacket over it all.



Jeans: Target (old) / Converse: Journeys (SUPER old) / Tank: JCP Clearance / Jacket and "Necklace": Thrifted

Lastly, I had fun layering a few Fall essentials over a summer dress, because the best way to get the most for your money is to learn how to wear it year round.  You've seen this dress briefly before during Blogust but today I used it as the base to my fun new plaid blazer I found at the thrift store. I added a blazer on top of my blazer and topped thole look of with a cream colored scarf.



Blazer and Belt: Thrifted / Dress: Target / Scarf: Gifted
So which look is your favorite plaid look?
Stay Stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria