October Alphabet Trends: F is for...

 'F is for Fox Sweaters'

This trend is a mix of specific to 2013 AND classic. I mean, in my opinion you really can't go wrong with a cute fox sweater can you? Although fox EVERYTHING was all over the place last season, fox sweaters are still all over the racks this Fall too.  

Last Year's Aubin and Wills
This sweater is currently being sold at JCPenney, and although I already owned one from Old Navy, the fox on this one is so much more expensive looking, comparable to the Aubin and Wills sweater that was sold last year, for $215! This one, however, is sold for only $16.99!!!! Yeah, you heard that right!

Although they are very specific, and some people stray away from buying sweaters with graphics on them, you really can style them multiple ways, and here is how.

You've already seen me style my JCP sweater one way, in my Fall Lookbook Part 1. Today, I purposefully used the same sweater again, to show you another way to rock this fox trend this year.  I found this amazing (faux) nova check plaid pencil skirt at the thrift shop a couple months ago, and paired with with a faux leather vest that I got at Forever21 2 years ago! See why you should never throw things away? Leather is huge yet again so it fits right into the season.  





Booties: Bakers / Skirt: Thrifted / Sweater: JCPenney / Vest: Foverer21 / Earrings: Forever21

This next look, I used another piece that I got last year, my fox sweater-dress from Target! I honestly am not sure if it was inteneded to be worn as a dress or a tunic, I bought it on clearance after Fall as a XXL, so it fit's ME like a dress. In the words of Tim Gunn, "make it work!" Am I right? I went crazy with layering for this look, becuase it's my favorite thing to do for Fall! I let the collar of my denim button up (which I am getting a TON of use out of lately) stick out from under my dress, and added another thrift shop find on top, my burgundy puffer vest! I stuck with tights underneath because this is definitely a look for those cooler days, and added flat moccasin booties.





Boots: Minnetonka via Zappos / Tights: Target / Dress: Target / Belt: Thrifted / Vest: Thrifted / Denim Shirt: Target / Earrings: Borrowed from my Mami! 

MORE FALL LOOKS FEATURING TODAY'S PIECES:
To see other ways to style Burgundy, click here
-AND-
to see my denim shirt paired other ways, click here or here!

I hope you guys enjoyed these two looks, feel free to leave a comment below letting me know which one you like better. 
Love you all, thanks for stopping by today
Stay Stylish
XoXo
-Viktoria