October Alphabet Trends: E is for...

'E is for Emerald'

This color was really hot in the Spring and Summer, and stuck around for Fall.  Emerald is a gorgeous shade of green that can easily transition into the season becuase it looks fantastic with browns and neutrals since it has blue undertones. 

My first outfit is a complete play on my emerald pencil skirt.  I love a great pencil skirt in a solid color because not only can you style it hundreds of ways, but with the right one you get the perfect combination of sexy yet sophisticated.  They keep you covered all the way down to your knees but hug your curves and give every woman the perfect hourglass.  This pencil skirt I snagged for just $2 at JCP, their clearance is currently marked down to a couple bucks, and they take an additional 25% off at the register.  I paired my skirt with this adorable tunic that has tons of blues, greens, mint and peach.  I layered my bright Fall look with a leather jacket and matching pumps.



Pencil Skirt: JCPenney / Blouse: Target / Jacket: Wilson's Leather / Shoes: T.J.Maxx

My second Emerald look I put together for you all is a play on a summer dress.  I transitioned my summer skirt into Fall by layering it with a navy, plaid blazer that you previously saw in my Fall Lookbook.  My new favorite color combo is green and navy blue.  I kept my shoes neutral for this look, as well as the one above, because the outfit has so much color on top. 



Dress: Thrifted (Old Navy) / Blazer: Target / Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless

Thanks for stopping by today loves.
Stay stylish
xoxo
-Viktoria