BLOG-UST DAY 18! "Bling Your Purse"

You know what is really sad about my life right now? Fall.  Yes, Fall as in autumn.  I love Fall, it is hands down without a doubt my favorite season of the year.  Aside from the stereotypical "Ohhh, Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks are back!" that you hear from everyone and their dog, I truly love fall.  The scents, the colors, the changing of the leaves, and all of nature's beauty.  AND I'M GOING TO MISS IT ALL THIS YEAR BECAUSE I LIVE IN A DESSERT NOW! Eff......my......life. I am so bummed! So I'm sitting here unpacking right? And seriously almost crying as I start organizing all my scarves to pack them away into storage, when I realize. "No! You know what? Screw it! I am going to use my scarves still if it's the last thing I do!" 

So I'm here today to share with you all a quick little fashion tip that you or anyone you knows can use if you too love scarves and want to get the most out them year round, no matter the season or in my case, the extremely unbearable heat that is Phoenix, Arizona.  

            I like to call this quick 3 step trick "Blinging Your Purse".  All that you will need is your favorite purse with any handle (this obviously won't work on clutches and you'll see why in a minute), your favorite scarf, and a chunky statement ring.  

1.) Hang scarf around purse handle. 
 **VikTip: If you have a super long scarf, double it over before hanging it around your purse handle.  For best results, however, use lightweight "fall" scarves not heavy winter scarves, and look for square ones, not rectangular ones.**  

2.) Slide ring over scarf, pulling both end through so it has the same effect as a napkin ring. 
 **VikTip:  This is where those tacky elastic rings are fabulous.  I tend to stay away from those as actual jewelry because they look really cheap, but they are PERFECT for blinging your purse!**

3.)  Adjust your scarf as you see fit.
**VikTip:  Sometimes asymmetry adds the perfect amount of "non-fuss" to your look, so pull one end down visibly lower than the other if you're slightly more daring!**



Thank you all for stopping by today! Blog-ust is more than halfway done and we're still going strong! 
Love you all
xoxo
-Viktoria